Tuesday Sep 05, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
POWERHOUSE @ the Archway
28 Adams Street (Corner of Adams & Water Street @ the Archway)
Brooklyn , NY 11201
Please fill out the “Bookings” form at the bottom of this page.
Send the name of the event and number of attendees to our RSVP email.
*Disregard the notification that will appear after Booking.*
About the Book:
In his debut book, The Stimulati Experience: 9 Skills for Getting Past Pain, Setbacks, and Trauma to Ignite Health and Happiness, Curtis provides a comprehensive program steeped in personal experience and science. Readers both with and without chronic illness will find the knowledge needed to achieve better health and an abundance of happiness.
Based on the latest research from both Princeton Survey Research and John Hopkins University School of Medicine, readers will build skills by completing the experiences in the nine lessons of The Stimulati Experience:
- Tools to discover the story you have on repeat. Identify your underlying story. You can’t know where you’re going until you understand where you’ve been, where you are, and how you got here
- Realizing the Truth. You are more than your struggle. The truth is, we all have an Everest we need to climb. By living in the present, you can become bold enough to change your story to one that is limitless instead of limiting.
- Reprogramming your shame, anger, and resentment. You can’t move forward until you resolve your past, including forgiving yourself for your negativity and resentments. But once you do, you’ll be able to forgive those who have caused hurt and anger.
- Getting from Lovesick to Love. Living in the present means living a story of romance with yourself and others. Love unlocks the first door that will lead you to happiness and meaning.
- Surrounding yourself with awesome stories that heal and inspire. You may already know what you wish for, but I know that even a secret desire for a better future can be scary. Take the plunge to embrace hope and risk by learning from the success of others, which comes easily once you get back into your community.
- How to manifest your purpose with a new story and some bold goals. You do not have to be defined by your current story. By setting goals and meeting them, you can create a whole new story that is powerful, empowering, and possible. Then share your story with the rest of the world and see how it positively affects the way you feel.
- The formula for healing and health. Your purpose will become more apparent when you realize your worthiness and significance. And with purpose and contribution, you can make the greatest strides in enhancing your health.
- Living a meaningful life. Living a life of purpose means that you have the ability to create opportunities, and when you come from a place of abundance, you have even more to contribute. With purpose, you can weather the storm of setbacks and new obstacles.
- Steps to push fear aside and boldly take action. There is no better time to start to affect change than today.
By changing your belief system and stories from “I can’t” to “I can,” you allow yourself to go beyond what you thought was possible. The Stimulati Experience will give readers the tools they need to provide the life-changing insight to living a stronger, better, bolder life.
About the Author:
Jim Curtis is the President and chief Strategy Officer of Remedy Health Media. He was also a leader in developing WebMD and Everyday Health. He was named one of PharmaVoice’s Top 100 Most Influential and Inspirational Leaders in Health 3 years in a row, and was the recipient of PM360’s Elite Disrupter Award and MM&M’s Rising Star Award. Curtis is a public speaker, storyteller, and business coach. He lives in New York, NY.
Bookings are closed for this event.